Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gigi

This vibrator is Gigi - Silicone Sex Toys @ VibeReview getting rave reviews from all kinds of people. The design of it is nice and isn't intimidating. The curves are awesome and not only is it good for hitting the G-spot, but it is also good for clitoral stimulation.

My wife and I purchased it the other day and couldn't wait to get home and try it. we first noticed the price which is a little higher than we like to spend but it comes with a 1 year warranty which is great for a sex toy. When we finally tried it out that night it was amazing to use it on her; and how she said it realy rocked her world. I liked it because you can adjust the vibrations and have different variations of vibrations.

I have done some searching on the web for this product and I found a site that has it on sale right now and wish we had gone online to buy it and gotten a better price on the item; I am giving you the link to the page so you can find it easily and they have the Gigi Gigi - Silicone Sex Toys @ VibeReview on sale right now. I recommend you go there and check it out for yourself and take my advice and purchase one for you and your lover; she'll love you for it and it will turn you on buy using it on her and seeing her face when she has an orgasm from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment